Saturday 4 December 2010

I'm bringing blogging back.

It's been a while since I've tried to keep a blog of any kind, and since everyone else seems to have one of these things now, I thought it would be good for me to jump on the bandwagon and have one, too. I've kept a Tumblr for a while, aiming to use it for proper blogging posts, but slowly over time, it's turned into me reblogging memes that I find funny, and frequent photos of hot men and pretty things. So, in a way, it's good to have a separate place to ramble, I suppose. You should expect (and hope) to find more meaningful whitterings here.

Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

HannahRavenscroft said...

Ohhh so who's the hipster now? Where's your iphone and glasses with no lenses...oh wait you actually have those.

p.s. Loving your art ;P